Bicycle Rolling Resistance does not collect personally identifiable information, except when such information is voluntarily submitted by the user. We will not sell, rent or share any such personally identifiable information with any third parties. Like many websites, we automatically log non-personally identifiable information about visits to our websites; this information is used internally e.g. usage statistics, and is not shared with third parties.
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Third Party Cookies and Web Beacons
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Bicycle Rolling Resistance and other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network Set Google Ad preferences
Bicycle Rolling Resistance is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When an Amazon link on Bicycle Rolling Resitance is clicked, an affiliate cookie gets placed on the users computer.
Bicycle Rolling Resistance is a participant in the ZANOX, TradeTracker.nl and Affiliate Window affiliate programs. When an Amazon, Chain Reaction Cycles, RoseBikes.de, futurumshop.nl link is clicked on Bicycle Rolling Resistance, an affiliate cookie gets placed on the users computer.
Questions about your privacy
If you have more questions about your privacy, feel free to Contact us